Rob Ryan quote (1 Viewer)

great. It has aready started. I am ok with smack talk if you have first proven something. What has this guy proven other than being able to bounce around from crappy team to crappy team.

I like the way Rex and Rob talk, you have to believe it first, before you can do it. you have to envision it, before you create it.

I like the way Rex and Rob talk, you have to believe it first, before you can do it. you have to envision it, before you create it.

Rex has actually accomplished something though. I have less of an issue with Rex than Rob. I am ok with giving Rex a chance but what history does he have that allows his to speak like this? None!

1) And if Rob Ryan is let go or finds another job outside of Cleveland, we will miss him as he has been a lot of fun to watch. At times even as the team struggled to keep healthy bodies on the field, Ryan’s schemes would frequently help keep the Browns in games this season. Then again, he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, let alone WFNY. That’s why we saved this last quote for last.

“I know somebody said I’m not a good game day coach. What a dumb (person.) Anyway, I’m a great game day coach. Probably the best coach. Been coaching a long time. That’s okay. It was somebody on the talk shows. I always listen to it after the game just so my kids will get (ticked) at me. They get so mad. ‘Why are you doing that dad?’ ‘I don’t know I just want to hear someone dumber than me.’" Browns Top ten Ryan quotes

great. It has aready started. I am ok with smack talk if you have first proven something. What has this guy proven other than being able to bounce around from crappy team to crappy team.

your right he should be a scared lil b and stand in the corner and keep his mouth shut, thats a way to get your d hyped up....SMH

No offense, but some of you guys sound like Jim Haslett just hired Rob Ryan. I have faith that Sean knows a little more than we do about filling out a coaching staff, and after Greg Williams-Gate I'm 100% sure SP will have a much more informative eye on everything thats going on on his team.

MOST successful people (in any profession) are the most arrogant and cocky people walking the Earth....its well documented that Kobe and MJ exude arrogance. Ali would boast on national TV that he was the greatest. Professional sports is a dog eat dog world. If you cant do the job, they will find someone that can. I have NO issue with someone believing in themselves. Coach Ryan wasn't bragging to the masses, sounds like a joke during an interview or friendly exchange. Miss me with all the criticism...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom