N/S Robert Kraft - NE Owner - Charged with Solicating Prostitution (2 Viewers)

Let’s see how Roger the Dodger will sweep this one under the rug to save his golden franchise.

Question is if you were a player or a coach or employee of that team would you want to work for a pimp.

Agreed.

I'll probably get ripped for saying this (or, better yet, schooled by someone who is more well-read on this topic than I am) but this is why prostitution needs to be legalized and closely regulated. If people want to commoditize their bodies, that should be up to them. But it seems to me that regulation would make for a healthier and less coercive life for the people who do. Then throw the book at the outliers. That is the type of thing that governments can do a lot better than the thousands of other things it tries to incompetently stick its nose in.

Just film it then it’s legal

No, but Friedrich Neitzsche did spend the last decade of his life as a burned-out semi-comatose invalid living in a mental institution in Switzerland before his sister and his brother-in-law brought him home to southern Germany, IIRC in Bavaria where he lived the last year of his life. Ironically, before he had his famous epileptic-styled collapse, Nietzsche actually tried to save the life of a horse by putting his body around it to prevent it's owner from continually beating it in Turin, Italy. After this, he collapsed in a notable, violent stupor in midday on one of the busiest market areas of Turin in 1889.

So he was a Falcon, should of just said so.

His happy endings aren't always at Super Bowls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom