N/S Robert Kraft - NE Owner - Charged with Solicating Prostitution (1 Viewer)

Is Goodell up to disciplining Robert Kraft, one of the NFL's most powerful owners?
Goodell has punished Kraft's Patriots more severely than any other franchise during his tenure. He fined them $250,000, and coach Bill Belichick $500,000, for spying on an opponent's defensive signals in 2007. In 2015, Goodell fined the Patriots $1 million, stripped them of two draft choices and suspended quarterback Tom Bradyas part of the Deflategate investigation. Kraft threatened legal action against the league but eventually backed off.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-mean-new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft

Espn has reached a new low.

I don't want Ms Gayle having to go through the indignity of having to be around this creep.
I can guarantee this isn't the first time for him. You don't just happen to be in a sting on your first foray

The fallout from this will be interesting to watch but the damage has been done already.

In the court of public opinion Kraft will forever be a marked man and remembered for more than just Super Bowl rings!!

Should be very interesting to see what happens here, Kraft has always been very much in the public spotlight , never one to shun the media
In my opinion he is finished, be very hard to take him seriously any more

ATL local news reporting that there's "an even higher profile" suspect involved in the sting.

It's too much to hope, but they're supposedly good friends...could it be The Clown?

All the jokes aside, Sex trafficking is a serious crime and it should be dealt with according to the law

No worries there. I'm sure he already has Alexander Acosta in his contacts.

From what I gather from the Patsfans forums he's been caught twice on tape.
That's what the cop spokesperson said during a presser. Kraft on video (doing whatever sad billionaire pervs do :freak7:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom