N/S Robert Kraft - NE Owner - Charged with Solicating Prostitution (1 Viewer)

Agreed.

I'll probably get ripped for saying this (or, better yet, schooled by someone who is more well-read on this topic than I am) but this is why prostitution needs to be legalized and closely regulated. If people want to commoditize their bodies, that should be up to them. But it seems to me that regulation would make for a healthier and less coercive life for the people who do. Then throw the book at the outliers. That is the type of thing that governments can do a lot better than the thousands of other things it tries to incompetently stick its nose in.

The government has tried and failed to sell the one thing that sells itself.

https://www.thoughtco.com/that-time-the-us-govt-tried-and-failed-to-run-a-brothel-3299415

This story has been told numerous times... but I don't think the government was set up at the time to handle such things. During the Clinton administration, the Mustang Ranch may have become an international franchise.

Ejacugate....

Seriously though it will be interesting to see how Goodell punishes the Saints for this

LOL! GOOD for him!!! I cant wait to see if, and how, Kraft attempts to weasel his crooked butt out of this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom