Robert Meachem in Wal-Mart! (1 Viewer)

saints4life25

Who Dat?!?!
Reaction score
Just met and talked to Robert Meachem in Wal-Mart in Harahan. His dad had his Charger jersey on and a Charger hat. Meach had on a Saints shirt!! Said he misses playing at home.

Just met and talked to Robert Meachem in Wal-Mart in Harahan. His dad had his Charger jersey on and a Charger hat. Meach had on a Saints shirt!! Said he misses playing at home.

Did you kiss the footprints he left? Or begged for a piece of his t shirt?

Wow, didnt know he still lives here.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

So he signs with San Diego for 4/$26m with $14m guaranteed and he's wearing a Saints shirt? I would love this to be true, but I'm calling b.s. I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing Sproles walking on the beach in SoCal wearing a Charger shirt.

True or not, I don't know, but why rag on Meach for taking the money? It's a tough hazardous sport. Take your $ opportunities as they come. I'd love to have Meach back, but wish him well no matter.
mb

And I watched Richard Simmons bench press 350 in combat boots while laying on a zebra.

I should have took a picture. He had a Storm Warning shirt on. I asked if he was coming back and he said if they would take him back. The cashier that checked him out took a picture with him.

I asked what he was doing in town and he said he lives here. Thought that was pretty cool. Sorry for those who don't like the thread. In this slow time in the offseason I could have started another "Why is Nnamdi taking so long??" thread.

I should have took a picture. He had a Storm Warning shirt on. I asked if he was coming back and he said if they would take him back. The cashier that checked him out took a picture with him.

I asked what he was doing in town and he said he lives here. Thought that was pretty cool. Sorry for those who don't like the thread. In this slow time in the offseason I could have started another "Why is Nnamdi taking so long??" thread.

Now that you mention it, why is he taking so long??????? :shrug::shrug:

Great to hear he is doing well, sure hope he gets tired of waiting for rivers to get him the ball and comes back

We made a good move by letting Meach go. He was one of the worst free agent signings last year - all that money and he rarely played or produced. (Don't believe me, look it up).

I have nothing against the man, but Drew was a big part of his success. He left Drew, and the success left.

Pretty cool that he still lives in La.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom