Rger E. Mosley (TC from Magnum P.I.) dies in car crash (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the second Hollywood actor this weekend involved in a terrible crash (Anne Heche also almost died and nearly killed someone in a crash). Unfortunately, Mosley didn't survive. Last thing I saw him in was Martin Lawrence's A Thin Line Between Love and Hate.

RIP

Sad to hear. He was really good in his role in Magnum PI which was one of my favorite shows. Magnum, T.C., Rick and Higgins were great characters who played their parts well together. RIP T.C.

Sad to hear. He was really good in his role in Magnum PI which was one of my favorite shows. Magnum, T.C., Rick and Higgins were great characters who played their parts well together. RIP T.C.
The characters of Magnum, Rick, and T.C. knew each other long before they worked and interacted together in Honolulu solving criminal cases by the early 1980's. If I'm not mistaken, werent Magnum and Rick Navy Seals in Vietnam and they met T.C. while he was a Navy fighter jet pilot who IIRC, took part in several classified top-secret black ops missions?

I know Higgins' character was a former British sergeant major who fought in General Montgomery's BEF vs. Rommel in late 1942/early 1943, and I believe he also saw combat duty fighting in Korea. For some strange reason, Higgins and his military background always reminded me a bit of Michael Caine, who some of you may not know served and rose to the rank of sergeant major in the Korean War, which is odd because the actor who played Higgins in Magnum P.I. was a Texan and a damn fine character actor before and even after his "role of a lifetime" in Magnum P.I.

Last edited:
I rarely watched Magnum as a kid, but started watching it regularly during Pandemic.. great nostalgia factor.. now “TC” joins “Higgy Baby” in the great beyond, and Thomas & Rick are left to hold it down .. godspeed

Didnt he fly the chopper? iirc.

I can’t believe my very first crush has passed ! The second I saw those tight leather pants, i had a sexual awakening.. I mean when i was a young boy, the- Oh jeez, sorry, wrong thread…………

I can’t believe my very first crush has passed ! The second I saw those tight leather pants, i had a sexual awakening.. I mean when i was a young boy, the- Oh jeez, sorry, wrong thread…………
Bruh... :biglol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom