Robert NKEMDICHIE middle first round possibly saints (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I know the kid made a stupid mistake but he made a huge mistake and couldn't finish the yr with his teammate at the sugar bowl but this kid is a stud and I could see him falling close to wherever we draft middle first round he can play the middle he would require double teams allowing other players to attack te QB !!!! What do u guys think he is staying in the top 10?? This is a huge weakness of ours

If he falls to us, but 98.7% of me says he won't(unless he smokes another couple bags of weed between now and then).

But even if we did, we know Sean Payton, he's already crossed out on his boards.

Too much baggage. And he surrounds himself with idiots that encourage idiotic behavior. I don't see any way we touch him. Not after Galette.

Who is the last problem child drafted early by this organization? I don't expect it.

Actually the kid is very smart infact very smart I do t recall him having any issues until 2 weeks before the sugar bowl and that was just a dumb mistake the kid smoked synthetic weed now his brother had many issues Robert would be a great pick up for us !!!!

Too much baggage. And he surrounds himself with idiots that encourage idiotic behavior. I don't see any way we touch him. Not after Galette.

His brother was his biggest issue he played a huge role in his life I don't see Robert doing any of the dumb stuff again, they may have found weed in the hotel room but there were other kids in that room and the reason he was charged cause the room was in his name the kid is a once in a lifetime player I wouldn't cross him off the board based on one incident your getting him confused with his brother who had many issues while at OM .

His brother was his biggest issue he played a huge role in his life I don't see Robert doing any of the dumb stuff again they may have found weed in the hotel room but there were other kids in that room and the releason was charged cause the room was in his name the kid is a once in a lifetime player I wouldn't cross him off the board based on one incident your getting him confused with his brother who had many issues while at OM .

Periods, commas, sentences and paragraphs, man. It's almost impossible to understand what you're saying most of the time.

And his brother did not have "many issues". Denzel has always been a hippy type who just played football for fun.

His brother was his biggest issue he played a huge role in his life I don't see Robert doing any of the dumb stuff again, they may have found weed in the hotel room but there were other kids in that room and the reason he was charged cause the room was in his name the kid is a once in a lifetime player I wouldn't cross him off the board based on one incident your getting him confused with his brother who had many issues while at OM .

Holy run on sentence, batman.

This kid has a ton of talent. I think at the start of the year every team wished they could get him on their team. But now, I just don't know how to feel about him. I'm all for second chances but is the first round the place to grant them?

Galette's excuse for his issues in college was to use his cousin as a scapegoat. The story was that Galette was a good, hardworking guy that was just trying to help his troubled cousin.

It wasn't true with Junior, and it's not true with Robert.

Robert was not a prob child at ole mis, Denzel was. I would never pass on that talent,look where it got us this yr. .,?!'" I added since certain people have problems with posters who just share what's on there mind I'm not concerned about comas periods

I don't think we'll be picking middle of the pack. In my opinion, no matter who is on the board defensively, the pick has to be Laquon Tredwell. I know there are some good receivers later on, but this guy is Julio Jones. You can't pass up on him, especially when he is what our offense needs most. A big coverage demanding #1. I would pick him over Robert(even without the off field stuff) 10 out of 10 times.

Yes, It will be Treadwell!

Knowing Hargreaves, Bosa and Tunsil will be gone, it will be treadwell...yes, the last time we drafted a WR this High, it was Meachem?
But, Sean P. will pick a skill player, if he is available!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading".
- Thomas Jefferson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom