Robert Quinn Meeting with Saints Monday 3/25/19 (Update: Reports deal 'in place' for Quinn to Cowboys) (1 Viewer)

It's all coming together now. I think the FO knows they have a good shot at Quinn and they have to complete that deal before officially signing Cook.

Or Quinn will leave without anything happening and Cook will still be unofficially, probably, perhaps a Saint.

We have two 5's and two 6's this year. Not to mention our day 3's in 2020. In my opinion, we have more than enough ammo to land Quinn. As stocked w/talent as this draft is at EDGE, DT, WR, TE, etc, no one we draft on day 3 would/could have the instant impact a dude like Quinn would bring to the team. Quinn is an established talent who has proven success in the league. Can not say that about any rook, not matter how they look coming into the league. Even in an off year on an a crap team, Quinn still managed to out pace our our next best EDGE/DE by quite a bit. I can imagine those numbers improving opposite Cam and and the rest of our D by at least half. Plus, he's only 28. He's a year younger than Cam. In my opinion, landing Quinn would be the biggest move of our offseason. On my knees to football gods...PLEASE! You let the evils of this crooked league rob us all of a championship. Lets us have Robert Quinn, my lords! Bless us w/this mighty gift!

All this time I had Quinn confused with Cameron Wake. Doh!

Still want Quinn, though. Not sure if we have a legit shot at him, or if we're being used to push Dallas for more compensation. We'll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom