Robert "Sweet-peach" Meachem (1 Viewer)

firecouch

All-Pro
Reaction score
I want sweet-peach to do so well! When is he going to finally come around? It seems like he gets open all the time, he's just not out there enough...He's also something else when he gets the ball in his hands...

I just wonder, why is it that week in and week out, everyone talks about Reggie being a bust when sweet-peach hasn't even been a starter on the depth chart? They were both 1st round picks...

I say forget!

GO SWEET-PEACH!! GO REGGIE!!!

I'll answer the question you posed that will not be viewed positively here, but is a factor for about 30% of members here.

Reggie is from USC, and Meachum is from the SEC. Obviously contract, hype, blah, blah, blah, are all factors, but I have noticed an continuing forgiveness for LSU and SEC players on this board. Not a big deal, and it should come as no surprise either.

Again, before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I said it's true for about 35% of the fans on here. I would also say that relatively few New Orleanians tend toward that trend, and I can smell it coming when it does.

The real answer
number 2 overall pick = Ngata and Jones Drew
Number 27 pick equal to Poz

...sweet peach? are you his Mother? please tell me your his Mother...or Grandma

I'll answer the question you posed that will not be viewed positively here, but is a factor for about 30% of members here.

Reggie is from USC, and Meachum is from the SEC. Obviously contract, hype, blah, blah, blah, are all factors, but I have noticed an continuing forgiveness for LSU and SEC players on this board. Not a big deal, and it should come as no surprise either.

Again, before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I said it's true for about 35% of the fans on here. I would also say that relatively few New Orleanians tend toward that trend, and I can smell it coming when it does.

No, no. A sweet peach? Sheesh!

You have been baited by a New Yorker.

And, please, "Meachem".

ddd

You don't like "Sweet-peach"...The only reason I even made this thread is to get that nickname out there!

Can you imagine?

"Brees looking deep! He's got sweetpeach" 20-10-5 touchdown Robert Sweetpeach Meachem!!!

No, no. A sweet peach? Sheesh!

You have been baited by a New Yorker.

And, please, "Meachem".

ddd

I spell it corectly as often as I mis-spell it. I can always count on forum T/A's, err, I mean members, to set me straight!

And I posted it to see this thread blow up into a 10 page fiasco that will leave 30% of members cross-eyed.

He needs to catch more passes and make more plays.

This would make more sense if Meachem was from Georgia or played college ball in that state, but as it stands I can't stop giggling about this.

Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

I forgot who made one of the biggest catches of the game vs the Jets? 3rd down, 4th Qt, first down catch in traffic that lead to us iceing the game??? Hmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom