Roby re-signed? [confirmed] [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
#WhoDatNation I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack..!! Felt good to be around all of my teammates & looking forward to a special season..look out World!!
from roby's twitter account

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure does seem like it. He's old enough to be signed to a vet minimum, which doesnt count against the cap per the new CBA (or somethin' like that)/

Mixed emotions on Roby coming back.

I remember the spark he gave us in 2009, such as the Miami game.
He didn't do much last year, until he showed up with butterfingers in the San Fran game.

Roby's presence on this team is huge. One of the best gunners in the league.

Why did they remove Sproles from the return game during the 49ers playoff game ??

Sproles fumbled in the San Fran game too, twice I believe. Roby hadnt been on kickoff all year, and the 9ers were flying around like missles!! I wouldnt hold that against him. just one of those games. But I would prefer kickoff duties to spit between Sprole/Morgan and maybe somebody we pickup in the draft or udfa.

I would like to see Sproles taken off of KO returns. He took some nasty shots last year. Keep him on Punts and put him on KO on special situations.

I always wondered how Roby would perform as a sub package DB, similar to how the Pats do with Edelman.

Roby's presence on this team is huge. One of the best gunners in the league.

plus we're going to have heavy competition for the 4th and 5th WR spots

seems logical you sign him and let him try to win a spot on the team

plus we're going to have heavy competition for the 4th and 5th WR spots

seems logical you sign him and let him try to win a spot on the team

Pretty much, nothing lost. He is not a lock to make the roster, but if he does make the roster he earned it.

Gonna be an interesting battle for the 4th WR spot. Everyone has penciled in Arrington, but I dont see him as a lock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom