Rock Band Game (1 Viewer)

Does the game fill the whole screen on yall's tvs? I have a widescreen hd tv and whenever i play rock band theres a small black frame around the whole picture. It the only game it does it for, just wondering if thats just the way it is or if I need to change something.

Does the game fill the whole screen on yall's tvs? I have a widescreen hd tv and whenever i play rock band theres a small black frame around the whole picture. It the only game it does it for, just wondering if thats just the way it is or if I need to change something.

check the display settings on your 360 on the system blade. sounds like you are configured for 3/4 instead of widescreen.

check the display settings on your 360 on the system blade. sounds like you are configured for 3/4 instead of widescreen.

It's widescreen, Rock Band is the only game that this happens with. I have it hooked up with VGA, I dont know if that might have something to do with it. I dont know, weird.

It's widescreen, Rock Band is the only game that this happens with. I have it hooked up with VGA, I dont know if that might have something to do with it. I dont know, weird.

hum...never tried VGA, only component and HDMI.

how do you use the rock band guitar wirelessly?

Apparently it's because Microsoft doesn't care about gamers and Sony does.:hihi:

I'm really just joking. I had no idea the XBox version had a wired guitar. But, yeah, I have the PS3 version and the guitar is wireless for the PS3.
You should come to the dark side for the wireless guitar. If only you knew the power of the dark side.:hihi:

Last edited:
I have a question. I want to get the game. Can you hook up 2 guitars and 1 person play guitar and 1 play bass?

I have a question. I want to get the game. Can you hook up 2 guitars and 1 person play guitar and 1 play bass?

Yes. Its desgined for a maximum 4 man band. 1 guitar, 1 drums, 1 vocals, and 1 bass.

The box only comes with one guitar controller. The xbox 360 Guitar Hero controller will work with Rock Band. You can use that as the bass controller untill Harmonix releases perifials individually.

oh and FYI, Sex Type Thing from STP is available for download today.

Yes, if you can find the second guitar (which is currently next to impossible on PS3, but I think trivial on other platforms).

party at widge's house:

rock-band-20071024031510478.jpg

I thought 360 guitar hero controllers are compatible with RB ??

My friend told me he uses the guitar hero 3 guitar with rock band. That's for 360, I think there are some issues between the developers on the ps3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom