Rocket League (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vu_DmCLVKgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-Oveym6JiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BA87OomG27g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7xo8ad8tls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/THcMLWOEc_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think Backwards Roderick is trying to send a message to me and buzd.

These are all videos I watched as I struggled through Bronze over a year ago. So the message is do what I did, watch the videos so you understand the concepts of rotation, ball chasing and guarding the net from an angle. These are just the fundemental of the game, this doesn't even get into any of the skill based concepts like dribbling, aerials and wall shots.

I shouldn't be lined up for a shot and have someone fly by me and knock the ball loose leaving a man 3 on 1. Or dribbling and have my team mate come side swipe me just cause they have boost and can hit the ball hard. That person should be setting for a shot on the rebound, or setting up on the other side of the goal, so I can center it over to them. Hitting the ball hard just cause you can hit the ball hard does nothing for the team. Set up in position so I can pass it over to you. So the rotation and ball chasing videos should help alleviate that problem.

These are all videos I watched as I struggled through Bronze over a year ago. So the message is do what I did, watch the videos so you understand the concepts of rotation, ball chasing and guarding the net from an angle. These are just the fundemental of the game, this doesn't even get into any of the skill based concepts like dribbling, aerials and wall shots.

I shouldn't be lined up for a shot and have someone fly by me and knock the ball loose leaving a man 3 on 1. Or dribbling and have my team mate come side swipe me just cause they have boost and can hit the ball hard. That person should be setting for a shot on the rebound, or setting up on the other side of the goal, so I can center it over to them. Hitting the ball hard just cause you can hit the ball hard does nothing for the team. Set up in position so I can pass it over to you. So the rotation and ball chasing videos should help alleviate that problem.

Honestly, other than the defensive rotation thing, it's like playing soccer. The same basic rules apply in regard to staying in position (not ball chasing) but knowing when to come forward and when not to, and crossing the ball to the striker.

Of the rest, the most important thing is knowing how to power jump using boost.

Those dudes are spastic and will only lead to you being more frustrated than you thought possible while rocket leaguing with them.

No offense to those I called spastic. You can't get mad. You know what you are.

Editing to say, I'm not even good at rocket league. But I'm not a maniac. At least I don't think I am.

Those dudes are spastic and will only lead to you being more frustrated than you thought possible while rocket leaguing with them.

No offense to those I called spastic. You can't get mad. You know what you are.

Editing to say, I'm not even good at rocket league. But I'm not a maniac. At least I don't think I am.

Could be worse. Those guys could be the type that are their khakis, but don't know it. Or, in this case, are spastic and don't know it.

Could be worse. Those guys could be the type that are their khakis, but don't know it. Or, in this case, are spastic and don't know it.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but you're smart enough to know that you and buzd are way worse than terrible at rocket league. More buzd than you, but you always came as a package so I'm not bothering with picking nits.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but you're smart enough to know that you and buzd are way worse than terrible at rocket league. More buzd than you, but you always came as a package so I'm not bothering with picking nits.

Oho, you can't possibly have any current information on this subject, and therefore, sir (sic), you are talking out of your ***.

Homework is learn the concepts of rotation and what ball chasing is or we stick to playing AI. I can deal with miss hits cause we all miss hit. What I can't deal with is team mates in my ******* when I am trying to slow down so I can try to place the ball instead of hitting it as hard as I can so it flies wildly across the pitch with no one in place to shoot it. That or watching two team mates fight each other to hit the ball because of ball chasing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom