Rocket League (1 Viewer)

I understand the point you are trying to make, but you're smart enough to know that you and buzd are way worse than terrible at rocket league. More buzd than you, but you always came as a package so I'm not bothering with picking nits.

Oh, I know I am not good at Rocket League. That's not the issue.

Homework is learn the concepts of rotation and what ball chasing is or we stick to playing AI. I can deal with miss hits cause we all miss hit. What I can't deal with is team mates in my ******* when I am trying to slow down so I can try to place the ball instead of hitting it as hard as I can so it flies wildly across the pitch with no one in place to shoot it. That or watching two team mates fight each other to hit the ball because of ball chasing.

Buzd and I never fight over balls. We feel there should be plenty of balls for everyone. But I hear that Mongoose washes his balls in public in front of old white dudes.

Buzd and I never fight over balls. We feel there should be plenty of balls for everyone.

As I rotate back to defense, I see y'all playing butt pocket monster. Widge is trying to hit the ball for the first time, and here comes Buzd to hit the **** out of the ball. Except he hits you and yall both miss the ball.

As I rotate back to defense, I see y'all playing butt pocket monster. Widge is trying to hit the ball for the first time, and here comes Buzd to hit the **** out of the ball. Except he hits you and yall both miss the ball.

My basic rule in life is that I am not responsible for anything that goes on behind me.

That being said, I think I would enjoy Butt Pocket Monster. What system has that?

Buzd and I never fight over balls. We feel there should be plenty of balls for everyone. But I hear that Mongoose washes his balls in public in front of old white dudes.

When my balls get dirty, I just get new balls.

rJ7W7iq.gif

Just picked it up on PC if anyone is interested in playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom