Rockstar Thread Jack (1 Viewer)

TPS

Reaction score
>>Dude, Rockstar Juiced is the BOMB! I love that stuff! They got in a purple can now too, it's some kind of grape flavor... very good too!

Yeah, that's the guava flavor. It doesn't have the Vitamin C that the orange can does, and you don't get neon-urine out of it, but I like it too.

:rock:

TPS

Dude, Rockstar Juiced is the BOMB! I love that stuff! They got in a purple can now too, it's some kind of grape flavor... very good too!

That's the Zero Carb deal. I lke that one too. It's Blueberry. I usually drink the sugar free. 2 a day I'm A Rockaholic!! I don't drimk alchohol but from what I hear rockstar 21's are good.

I agree w/ Purple Haze. I could have swore I saw him drop a short crossing route. Looked like he had a good 7-8 yards of open field in front of him.

>>That's the Zero Carb deal. I lke that one too. It's Blueberry. I usually drink the sugar free. 2 a day I'm A Rockaholic!! I don't drimk alchohol but from what I hear rockstar 21's are good.

No. It's the purple one. I haven't tried the blue one yet because I usually enjoy my sugar and especially my carbs (quaff a 16 oz. before working out most of the time). Gotta have that sugar and carbs! But I'll try the blue one just to try it. Thanks for the recommendation.

TPS

I agree w/ Purple Haze. I could have swore I saw him drop a short crossing route. Looked like he had a good 7-8 yards of open field in front of him.

exactly what i was thinking.... :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom