Rockstar Thread Jack (1 Viewer)

TPS

Reaction score
>>Dude, Rockstar Juiced is the BOMB! I love that stuff! They got in a purple can now too, it's some kind of grape flavor... very good too!

Yeah, that's the guava flavor. It doesn't have the Vitamin C that the orange can does, and you don't get neon-urine out of it, but I like it too.

:rock:

TPS

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, Rockstar Juiced is the BOMB! I love that stuff! They got in a purple can now too, it's some kind of grape flavor... very good too!
That's the Zero Carb deal. I lke that one too. It's Blueberry. I usually drink the sugar free. 2 a day I'm A Rockaholic!! I don't drimk alchohol but from what I hear rockstar 21's are good.

Saint David

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree w/ Purple Haze. I could have swore I saw him drop a short crossing route. Looked like he had a good 7-8 yards of open field in front of him.

OP
TPS

TPS

Reaction score
>>That's the Zero Carb deal. I lke that one too. It's Blueberry. I usually drink the sugar free. 2 a day I'm A Rockaholic!! I don't drimk alchohol but from what I hear rockstar 21's are good.

No. It's the purple one. I haven't tried the blue one yet because I usually enjoy my sugar and especially my carbs (quaff a 16 oz. before working out most of the time). Gotta have that sugar and carbs! But I'll try the blue one just to try it. Thanks for the recommendation.

TPS

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I agree w/ Purple Haze. I could have swore I saw him drop a short crossing route. Looked like he had a good 7-8 yards of open field in front of him.

exactly what i was thinking.... :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)