Rod Harper to I.R. (2 Viewers)

Could this be making room for a potential trade?

<ADDRESS class="about vcard" done217="21" done206="21" done195="21" done184="21" done173="21" done162="21" done151="21" done140="21" done129="21" done126="1" done124="1" done118="21" done107="21" done96="21" done85="21" done74="21" done63="21" done52="21" done41="21" done30="21" done19="21" done8="21" done6="46">ChaseDaniel
Chase Daniel | New Orleans, LA </ADDRESS>Back on active roster! Excited for the game! Go Saints! half a minute ago :9:

Yep. Can't ever tell injury severity with this gang, and really, we still have no idea. I still think Porter to IR last year was a strange move.

I get the Porter to IR last year. That's a severe injury. Urlacher had basically the same thing and he went to IR.

Yep. Can't ever tell injury severity with this gang, and really, we still have no idea. I still think Porter to IR last year was a strange move.

There was nothing strange about it. His arm was in a cast, and I believe it had pins/rods in it to stabilize the bones...he had to have surgery to repair it. So there was no chance at all that he would be able to play again last season.

Sounds like a classic roster-stash. This is especially neccessary since we'll be carrying two kickers on the roster.

we arent because we are winning....if we were 0-4 staring at a 3-13 season, then it would be.

I remember one of our rookies (Arnoux I think) specifically saying "I don't want to go on IR." I know, winning cures all etc... but most guys go home when they get put on IR. They do not even stay with the team, so I don't know how vested they feel in the team's success, especially rookies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom