Rod Walker: Call it 'Silence of the (Jimmy) Graham' as ex-Saint mum before, after return to New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I bet my '99 Camry that he had some special "**** it!" Celebration had he score a TD. I have no sympathy for him as I know this silence comes out of not having anything to brag about AND losing the game.

I'm betting from his silence leading up to the game in the local media up in Seattle that this game was yuuuuge in his mind and he had plans just like you're describing.

Probably would've just dunked over the goal post, likely hanging on and doing chin ups or something for extra "**** you effect" and wanted that opportunity on that last play of the game where Webb (it was Webb, wasn't it?...haven't gotten to rewatch anything yet...) played his man well enough to keep him from coming close to getting his feet in bounds.

Does anyone have any access to the all 22 film (does the NFL even offer that anymore???) where we can see what Jimmy's route was on that last play? I'd really like to know if he was even part of the plans for the possible game winning touchdown pass. Could explain his walking straight from the end zone to the tunnel after they lost the game and his dissing the media afterwards.

Does anyone have any access to the all 22 film (does the NFL even offer that anymore???) where we can see what Jimmy's route was on that last play? I'd really like to know if he was even part of the plans for the possible game winning touchdown pass. Could explain his walking straight from the end zone to the tunnel after they lost the game and his dissing the media afterwards.

It was a one read fade to Kearse in the corner of the end-zone. Great coverage by Webb forced Wilson to have to make a perfect pass. Wilson's pass wasn't perfect. Webb forces him out, game over. Saints win.

Graham was given a free release :aargh: , beat Bell to the inside on a post :no: , and the only person with a chance to make a play would have been Byrd :covri:

Luckily, Seattle's offense is run by a doofus who doesn't understand the purpose of a 6'7" Tight End in "touchdown or lose" situations from the 10 yard line.

I honestly thought they left Graham in to block because I couldn't comprehend not even looking in his direction in a situation like that.

It was not the janitor, but I did hear from someone that I respect that has very close ties to many with the Saints so take it for what it is worth - word is that JG wants to be here and back with Brees and that is the reason he didn't talk to the media as he did not want to slip up saying something that might hurt situations with his current team.

I call bull. He didn't even cross the field to say hi to Sean or Drew for that matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom