Rod Walker is right in his article. (1 Viewer)

It's a good article. Headline is a bit misleading because it makes it seem like he's saying we need to bench Drew, which I never read Walker say. He simply said Brees needs to change his play ASAP or his window for a second ring is shut and I think everyone, especially Drew, agrees with that.

See Kansas City Chiefs. Steve Spagnolo defense had no problems with him.

Hosuton. Against KC who plays in the same division and played 3x against them in the last 12 months, Waller had 8 catches, only 50 yards, no TDs, but 5 1st downs. I wouldn't say that is shutting him down.

Allen IS one of our deficiencies.

All those penalties in the secondary? Guys out of position, not properly anticipating, and poor technique all add up to a lot of desperate grabbing and holding. The only PI call I had a little bit of a beef with was the first one on Lattimore, but the rest were just bad, bad secondary play.

When has our secondary made a huge play late in an important game since Allen was DC? While instead we usually lose them on an offensive score on the last play of the game.

As much as I love Lattimore, he does have some "headcase" issue. I think it's a double-edged sword. He is ultra-competitive against top receivers and seems to play better in the bigger games. However, some plays, he does not seem to be mentally there, he sulks after getting beaten or when called for a penalty. Lattimore has as much talent as any CB except for Jamal Adams, but he needs to mature a little a calm down more quickly.

What caused me the greatest concern was the time of possession for each teams offense last night: Saints: 23 Minutes Raiders: 36 Minutes That's a huge difference. The Saints defense couldn't get off the field and DB couldn't throw more than 25 yards. The Saints played like the year 2020! and SP coached like the years he had RR as his defensive coordinator

Hosuton. Against KC who plays in the same division and played 3x against them in the last 12 months, Waller had 8 catches, only 50 yards, no TDs, but 5 1st downs. I wouldn't say that is shutting him down.

More details please. We need some Chronicles. What does Mr. Pete think of this guy? The next Tony Gonzalez?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom