Rod Woodson nailed it! (1 Viewer)

K-SWIB

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just got DirecTV, so now I have NFL Network. I have been watching Rod Woodson on there and have mostly agreed on the things he said. He mentioned the Saints need to get back to running the ball more (Deuce), and be more balenced. Remove some of the pressure on Brees. I know most of us having been thinking the same, but it is nice to hear it in the media.

I am optimistic we will bounce back against Atlanta. Even though we played sloppy
(and lost) in 3 of the last 4, we did play against AFC teams. They obviously have a stronger conference, good running teams with big receivers, and most importantly smart qb's (mcnair, rothlessberger?, and palmer). Vick isn't in that class and never will be. We shall see!

hey saints fan your going to love the nfl network, cox has it on hd now and got to see last nights game in hd, now if cox and wwl, wdsu, and fox8 can work out something that would be a great christmas gift,

I like Rod Woodson and Marshall Faulk they really know what they are talking about and they come off the right way.

This board will be in utter chaos after we lose to the Falcrums.

thanks debbie downer! what makes you think they'll lose? i think we all knew that this season wasn't going to be all "flowers and sausages", but didn't pittburgh slump last year at this point of the season and then got en fuego in the final month and road it to a super bowl championship.

It's nice to see Brees doing great but yeah we need to utilize DM and wear those defenses down. I think Reggie is getting the clue on how to run in the NFL now so yeah we need our running game back.

I agree we playing the falcons at the wrong time. Abraham back ... Hartwell back and they lost 3 straight in need of a win. The Saints always start the opposing team run. ( the steelers ravens and now the falcons)

Plus Colston will not play because he didn't practice today. I see another bengals type lost

Last edited:
I agree we playing the falcons at the wrong time. Abraham back ... Hartwell back and they lost 3 straight in need of a win. The Saints always start the opposing team run. ( the steelers ravens and now the falcons)

Plus Colston will not play because he didn't practice today. I see another bengals type lost

Abraham is dinged. No worries

Hartwell is a Danny Clark clone.

There is no valid excuse for losing to these Falcons. If they beat us, they are simply the better team.

I think we'll own them Sunday.

danny clark is pretty good. I dunno why the saints not playing him

I believe the last time abraham came back he had like a sack and a forced fumble before getting hurt back again.

You cant deny the man talent, he has peppers like skills when healthy

danny clark is pretty good. I dunno why the saints not playing him

I believe the last time abraham came back he had like a sack and a forced fumble before getting hurt back again.

You cant deny the man talent, he has peppers like skills when healthy

I know about Hartwell, and I'm with you on Clark. I wish he'd play more but apparently Gibbs prefers the pass coverage skills of Simoneau over the run stuffing skills of Clark.

But with Abraham, ask most Jets fans (of which I am one) and they'll tell you, loads of talent, no heart, inconsistent, and always hurt.

If you get his A-game (which is rare) he'll dominate. But more often than not when he plays you get his C-game.

Lets hope we get his C game.

I know about Hartwell, and I'm with you on Clark. I wish he'd play more but apparently Gibbs prefers the pass coverage skills of Simoneau over the run stuffing skills of Clark.

But with Abraham, ask most Jets fans (of which I am one) and they'll tell you, loads of talent, no heart, inconsistent, and always hurt.

If you get his A-game (which is rare) he'll dominate. But more often than not when he plays you get his C-game.

Lets hope we get his C game.

I hope so also,but we really playing the falcons at a bad time. Just like the Bengals , steelers also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom