Roddy White sighting in Nola (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
As a matter of fact he is on NFL NET. right now. Still making excuses too. NFLX if you want to make fun of him. LOL.

Yeah he made some back handed comment on twitter last night.

"Yeah I take back everything I said about NOLA, it is a great place"

He was seen shoving people off Bourbon Street sidewalks in an attempt to catch beads from the balconies..

He was seen shoving people off Bourbon Street sidewalks in an attempt to catch beads from the balconies..

And was then incredulous when he got no calls of pass interference from the passersby as he missed catch after catch :ezbill:

He'll say nice things while he's here but just wait till he leaves and let's see if he's still being nicey, nicey about us.:bash:

haha_simpsons.jpg

I'm sorry but Roddy White is an overrated receiver. He was in the top 5 on dropped passes last year. If he put in as much worth ethic as he does for running his mouth, he'd be hands down a top 3 receiver in the league, but that's not going to happen.

If this wasn't an offensive league where they care all about offense, he would constantly get flagged for offensive pass intereference and holding for all his push offs he does on almost every single play.

At least he finally realized how you get to the big game when Matt Ryan is your QB. You buy a ticket.

I personally think they should add a picture of his mug next to all of the do not serve this man (Goodell) pictures in the quarter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom