Roe vs Wade overturned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not trying to turn this into a political argument just wondering what this means long term

Congress will need to pass a law that outlines a national policy on abortion, otherwise its up to the states, where it will be 100% available in some states and 100% unavailable in others.

sad that history no matter if you agree or disagree has to become a political pissing contest now

sad that history no matter if you agree or disagree has to become a political pissing contest now

This is inherently a political issue, though. How can it be viewed any other way? How could people discuss it and somehow avoid politics? Everything about this is steeped in bitter political divides.

I'm not faulting you for recognizing the historical importance and wanting to talk about it, I just don't see how that's possible here anymore.

This is inherently a political issue, though. How can it be viewed any other way? How could people discuss it and somehow avoid politics? Everything about this is steeped in bitter political divides.

I'm not faulting you for recognizing the historical importance and wanting to talk about it, I just don't see how that's possible here anymore.
True, guess mods should close or move the thread

Another similar post was already deleted by another user. There is no way this conversation doesn't become political. It is arguably the #1 political issue of the last 40 years. Yes, it's a huge discussion item, but it won't be on SR.com.

If anyone is interested in discussing it, please go to https://madaboutpolitics.com/

Thank you.

p.s. Thanks UTJ for locking this thread, because at least now people know not to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom