Roethlisberger with 8-year, $102M deal (1 Viewer)

Only reason I put Ben ahead of Carson is that Palmer has two Pro-Bowl receivers to throw to....my 4 year old nephew could complete passes to those two. :hihi:

I agree about the division. IMO the Ravens are still a long way off, but the Bengals, Steelers, and Browns will be battling it. It's arguably one of the best divisions in football right now.

Yea its hard not to complete passes to 81 & whosyamomma but H. Ward is a Pro Bowl guy too... and dont forget S Holmes and Heath Miller are very good too... its not as if Rothlesburger was playing for Miami for 3 years...... Palmers edge is slight but I think he still comes out ahead.... but thats just an opinion of mine.. I dont blame the the Steelers FO for paying him stupid $$

The guy has had one sub par season? How is he awful?

In four years he has three seasons with a QB rating over 98. Compare that with Brees who only has 1 season in 7 years with a QB rating over 96. Don't let your predetermined opinion affect your objectiveness. :shrug:

He also has a Super Bowl ring. :shrug:

Edit: To take it a step further he has a career rating of 92.5. Manning has a career rating of 94.7 and Brady has a career rating of 92.9. Brees has a career rating of 89.4. I don't see anything awful about Roth so far. :shrug:

Nonsense. Why involve solid, well researched facts with this forum?

I wonder what Charlie Batch had to say about that cause if I recall when Ben was playing Evil Kneivel Charles was winning games.
BEN'S AGENT IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just say Jake Delhomme is as good if not better than Roethlisberger when healthy, so in that case, Drew Brees must be worth 310 Million since the value of great QB's are going up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom