Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Tacoes, but Yeah also

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
Just have to ask the question....

Is there any one person on the planet that is more universally Boo'd than Roger Goodell?

I mean, he smiles about it.... but it must make him want to lose his shirt....

Hilarious to me, but there is no mercy on him with Boos.... LOL

Vince McMahon used to a lot. Lmao. Idk if he still does, as I haven’t watched wrestling in a while.

You might be right, even the 'Rastling heels get a few cheers.

But that is the point. He gets paid $40M/year to absorb those boos for the 32 billionaires who own teams.

And yes, he smiles about it.

I laughed so hard yesterday when Christian Wilkins jumped up at him.

If anybody has a TiVo or DVR watch that whole sequence

Goodell face is ridiculous lol He looked like he was the happiest Girlfriend in the world.

In an effort to reduce the booing, I thought they had a lot more "guest" 1st round pick announcers last night than ever before. In years past that didn't start till after the 1st round as ole Rog did all the 1st round picks. They figured out when you have other's do the announcements (like service members, high school kids, former players).. it reduces, or at least breaks up the booing everytime he stepped up. I am sure he was glad SAINTS didn't have a rd 1 pick. Even if the SAINTS would have had a pick, I imagine it would have been a by a guest announcer

I would love the draft to be held in Champion Square and I think it will eventually. Unfortunately, it won't happen until Goodell is no longer commissioner. I get giddy of thinking how loud the booing would be every time he'd come to the stage to announce a pick.

Roger Goodell
Salary: $40M/year
Job Duties
  1. Be a punching bag to shield himself, the league, and especially the owners from fan, team, and player anger
  2. Live large

I just find it hilarious that he is universally Boo'd (hated) by fans... I understand Saints / Pats fans etc Booing him... but All NFL fans Boo him... LOL

You never see Goodell and McMahon in the same location at the same time do you? Makes you wonder.

Attachments

• Goodell-as-McMahon.gif
    Goodell-as-McMahon.gif
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 3
In an effort to reduce the booing, I thought they had a lot more "guest" 1st round pick announcers last night than ever before. In years past that didn't start till after the 1st round as ole Rog did all the 1st round picks. They figured out when you have other's do the announcements (like service members, high school kids, former players).. it reduces, or at least breaks up the booing everytime he stepped up. I am sure he was glad SAINTS didn't have a rd 1 pick. Even if the SAINTS would have had a pick, I imagine it would have been a by a guest announcer

When he hid behind a crippled child for the Saints pick after 2012, it showed you all you ever really need to know about Roger Goodell.

The man gets boo'd at every appearance...every event. Not just once, but repeatedly. The draft is a marquee event for the NFL and Roger consistently gets about 32 boos in the first round alone, EVERY year.

At what point is that considered "tarnishing the shield", cuz I think that's more damaging than anything 1 player did 1 time. JMO...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom