Roger Goodell on Sports Illustrated Cover (1 Viewer)

So who do you hate more?

64938d1362696611t-roger-goodell-sports-illustrated-cover-roger-goodell.jpg

OR

Joffrey-Baratheon-house-baratheon-29917111-747-485.jpg

Joffrey-Baratheon-house-baratheon-29917111-747-485.jpg

I cancelled mine the second my Superbowl "free" stuff came in (5 months later) if I hadn't of done that at that time, it would of been done the second the bounty stuff hit and if I would still had it today then today would of been the day that I would of called and cancelled. How in the world could they put that clown on the cover, I don't blame Shanle at all and I'm sure many will follow what he did

Yeah! That was a friggin nightmare!

Well, I did run out of bathroom tissue,....on second thought, that might give hemmoroids using that ......i do have some bounty towels tho,:hihi:

I cancelled my subscription when they started their "coverage" of Bountygate. I also cancelled my subscription to NFL Magazine, but they were in the process of discontinuing its publication anyway. They should have discontinued their association with the King of Thrones! The Porcelain Throne!🚽

Ahhh....the old corporate tie-in.

Time-Warner owns HBO and Sport's Illustrated, as well. It's no surprise that SI would use this ridiculous cover to promote their sister company's show which starts back up soon.

What's weird, is as much as I understand the notion that Goodell has a lot of "power", I hate the notion that he's this unstoppable, king-like figure.

Bountygate to the uninformed was a big feather in his cap, but in reality, he came out looking like an idiot in the eyes of many.

Seeing Goodell related stories over the last couple of weeks tells me that he feels a very urgent need to rehab his image this offseason. Maybe they fear that the next incident would push his career over the cliff. Let's hope.

Way to go, SI. Stroke that overinflated ego some more.

And, darn. There's some minor spoilers in here. Just started watching Game of Thrones.

Not a productive Good Friday so played in photoshop. Roger in a more appropriate movie role.

Attachments

• goodell_2face.jpg
    goodell_2face.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 37
Well, he ain't no Kate Upton. Every year it's the same 'ol thing with SI...it's peaks in February and then comes the long 51 week slide.

Attachments

• Kate Upton SI Cover.jpg
    Kate Upton SI Cover.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom