NFL Roger The Clown likely leaving role as Commish after new CBA... (1 Viewer)

FWIW coming from the “source”.
I’ll be happy when he leaves, but I had always hoped it would have been in disgrace and embarrassment for that piece of garbage.

The football universe will un tilt, and everything will be right again.

Yeah, no mention about how he completely disappeared and hid from the cheat job his refs pulled in the NFCCG... but I can’t say I’m surprised.

Also... the part about Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft having a significant impact on the selection of a new commissioner seems right in line with the way the NFL operates currently. ?‍♂️

Yeah, no mention about how he completely disappeared and hid from the cheat job his refs pulled in the NFCCG... but I can’t say I’m surprised.

Also... the part about Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft having a significant impact on the selection of a new commissioner seems right in line with the way the NFL operates currently. ?‍♂️

That is what he is notorious for. He will disappear during controversial issues (Ray Rice, NFCCG game refs, Kneeling, etc). But he will not let something go if he thinks his ego is at stake (Bountygate, Deflategate)...not matter how wrong he is. He is a garbage commissioner and people who are not even fans of the NFL can see that.

The football universe will un tilt, and everything will be right again.

not likely. He will be leaving out because he won't have any more places to stash money. And he made the owners even more. As much a *** as he is, he is there because they wanted a *** in there and they are likely to find another ***

What? Is this true? I hope so. I will do a happy dance once they get rid of that clown.

FWIW coming from the “source”.
I’ll be happy when he leaves, but I had always hoped it would have been in disgrace and embarrassment for that piece of garbage.
he just got a huge contract paying him insane amount each year and he aint leaving short of dying in his office

they might make some changes such as give him a few underlings to lighten his workload on the menial type stuff like contracts and discipline hearings but RG will stay at least through his complete contract terms

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom