Rogers trade off. (1 Viewer)

you just beat me too it...hahah

WHAT??????

LOOMIS GET ON THE PHONE... a 3rd and 5th .... DO IT NOW!!!

for those who don't like clickin links:

ROGERS TRADE OFF
Posted by Mike Florio on February 29, 2008, 8:18 p.m.
The trade between the Lions and the Bengals for defensive tackle Shaun Rogers is apparently off.

According to Mike O’Hara of the Detroit News, the deal was not consummated and the Lions will be looking to send Rogers elsewhere. The two teams had agreed that Rogers would head to the Bengals for a third-round and a fifth-round pick.

In our view, that’s not bad news for the Bengals. Maybe it means that someone within the organization raised an alarm about the 2007 allegations against Rogers regarding his conduct in a strip club. Though he wasn’t charged, is that really the kind of guy that the team should be signing giving its recent history of struggles with off-field issues?

No thanks. I'll pass on Shaun Rogers. Let's go get a DT in the draft.

you just beat me too it...hahah

WHAT??????

LOOMIS GET ON THE PHONE... a 3rd and 5th .... DO IT NOW!!!
How bout a 4th ... and we call it even.... Rogers is the best defensive player on the Lions right now and a top 5 DT....... I would love to see this guy in the Black and Gold!!

wow..that just prettymuch ended our chances at dorsey/ellis unless we trade up
crap.

How bout a 4th ... and we call it even.... Rogers is the best defensive player on the Lions right now and a top 5 DT....... I would love to see this guy in the Black and Gold!!

Don't have a 4th (see new Vilma thread). Pass - I think this draft will be better than most expect.

Don't have a 4th (see new Vilma thread). Pass - I think this draft will be better than most expect.

Actually i think we have ALL our picks, Vilma is for a pick NEXT YEAR..

Noone actually knows what pick we gave up for Vilma. There are conflicting rumors and noone knows the truth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom