Rolando McClain (1 Viewer)

People we crying just the same when we signed Hargrove.

Hargrove never stuck a gun in someones face or told his coach to **** himself and he was ready to grow up and was truly sorry for his past actions. McClain hasn't shown that he even cares there is a huge difference between the two.

L.o.l.

And Ted Bundy could be innocent.

WOW so u follow up an out of line statement with a tremendously assanine one smh ridiculous. So we're comparing McClain to a serial killer now?

Ok Bradley so let me guess u were the teacher's pet in school, ur front row center in church every wednesday n sunday, u visit ur granny everyday n take her roses n u only kiss a girl if she asks u to rite? Does that sum things up for u choir boy? GTFOH

This is an NFL team not a halfway house.

Yes the Saints have a strong locker room but its not their job or place to rehab these guys lives. The only way McClain will grow and straighten up is when he wants to do it for himself.

If you feel so strongly about bringing him in why not let him stay at your house he could even share a room with one of your kids. There no risk anything bad could happen.........:covri:

Um I understand an NFL team isn't a halfway house but where did u see me suggest that again? What words did I use that made u think that I "feel so strongly" about us signing him? I never implied anything u said in ur post. I just said I wouldn't b opposed to the Saints bringing him in for atleast training camp

Um I understand an NFL team isn't a halfway house but where did u see me suggest that again? What words did I use that made u think that I "feel so strongly" about us signing him? I never implied anything u said in ur post. I just said I wouldn't b opposed to the Saints bringing him in for atleast training camp

When Brad stated his opinion you're feelings came off quite strong about it and basically you were defending MCClain. McClain has serious anger issues and is a time bomb waiting to go off and untill he learns to control he shouldn't be on an NFL team he was given more than a few chances with the Raiders. Until McClain wants to grow up and change no one should be willing to bring him in.

Dennis Allen is a smart man and if he thought there was any value on keeping McClain he would have.

When Brad stated his opinion you're feelings came off quite strong about it and basically you were defending MCClain. McClain has serious anger issues and is a time bomb waiting to go off and untill he learns to control he shouldn't be on an NFL team he was given more than a few chances with the Raiders. Until McClain wants to grow up and change no one should be willing to bring him in.

Dennis Allen is a smart man and if he thought there was any value on keeping McClain he would have.

Where do you get McClain has anger issues? He was involved in an incident made a bad choice. One incident doesn't equal "anger issues", if it did I’m sure half this board would be in therapy.

Stayed out of trouble and was a leader on defense at UA. Loomis, make it happen.

WOW so u follow up an out of line statement with a tremendously assanine one smh ridiculous. So we're comparing McClain to a serial killer now?

Ok Bradley so let me guess u were the teacher's pet in school, ur front row center in church every wednesday n sunday, u visit ur granny everyday n take her roses n u only kiss a girl if she asks u to rite? Does that sum things up for u choir boy? GTFOH

Lol. Internet angry much? The guys proven himself to be a piece of **** and shows no sign of even wanting to change. And your mad at me for it? Get over it. He's not coming here AT ALL because hes TRASH. And I will say it again since you love to hear it. The world is a better place without people like him.

Lol. Internet angry much? The guys proven himself to be a piece of **** and shows no sign of even wanting to change. And your mad at me for it? Get over it. He's not coming here AT ALL because hes TRASH. And I will say it again since you love to hear it. The world is a better place without people like him.

Angry? What did I startle u Francis? My bad lol. I'd say ur the one that's angry that the OP decided to start this thread in the 1st place, since u came in here n so adamently opposed a player who as far as I know, hasn't committed any criminal offense against u n yours. Think about it

Btw u know what other kinda person the world would b better without? JUDGEMENTAL ONES

Angry? What did I startle u Francis? My bad lol. I'd say ur the one that's angry that the OP decided to start this thread in the 1st place, since u came in here n so adamently opposed a player who as far as I know, hasn't committed any criminal offense against u n yours. Think about it

Btw u know what other kinda person the world would b better without? JUDGEMENTAL ONES

ok. ill put this as plainly as possible. Someone who shoots at police, and sticks guns in peoples mouths threatening to kill em, is worthless trash. and so is people who defend him. The worlds a better place without people like him and the idiots who defend him. :ezbill:

my peace is spoken. And im glad trash like that, who shows no desire to change and only further demonstrates attitude suggesting he's unwilling to change, will not be a part of my favorite NFL team. :angryrazz: take care.

ok. ill put this as plainly as possible. Someone who shoots at police, and sticks guns in peoples mouths threatening to kill em, is worthless trash. and so is people who defend him. The worlds a better place without people like him and the idiots who defend him. :ezbill:

my peace is spoken. And im glad trash like that, who shows no desire to change and only further demonstrates attitude suggesting he's unwilling to change, will not be a part of my favorite NFL team. :angryrazz: take care.

Do you really think if he shot at the police he would be walking the streets? Also he didn't put the gun in the guy’s mouth. If you don't like McClain that’s fine, but don't come in a thread add no value with your post then sensationalize the legal issues Rolando has had. You only make yourself look foolish.

Dude do u n Nightshade have comprehension problems or sumthin? Where do u see me defending him u "genius" u? Again, all I said is I would not b opposed to us giving him a tryout

So a large black man shoots at the police n is still free to roam the streets rite? Well, I guess we've come a long way since the 60s' LOL! I bet ur the type of person who buys tabloids

I loved Rolando coming out of Bama and would love to have him normally, but he's been doing some really stupid things. Is it just youthful opulance or is he become headed enough to think he can do these stupid things? I would sit down with him and see how smart he is and try to get under the surface. If it's just youthful stupidity, I can live with that. If it's him thinking he's special, I'd pass.

Where do you get McClain has anger issues? He was involved in an incident made a bad choice. One incident doesn't equal "anger issues", if it did I’m sure half this board would be in therapy.

It's been more than one incident. He has an arrests section on his wikipedia page.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom