Rolando McClain (1 Viewer)

Boccal

Very Banned
Reaction score
He could be a low cost option to bring in. He could push Hawthorn for a starting spot and at worst be a backup. He is the prototypical 3-4 MLB. 6'4" 260lbs runs in the 4.6 range and is physical.

Raiders | Expected to part with Rolando McClain
Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:49:09 -0800

The Oakland Raiders are expected to cut LB Rolando McClain as soon as free agency, and the new fiscal year in the NFL, begins March 12. That will allow the team to spread out the $7.26 million dead-money salary-cap hit over two seasons.

Read more: KFFL - Oakland Raiders News and Notes

I'd bring him in for a the right price. Guy is only 23 years old.

ILB depth just isn't there right now. Even if we sighing JV back, we'd have like 3 guys there. I'd bring the kid in too. We've got a strong locker room with vocal leaders, I think we could handle it.

Such a waste talent. With so many problems with the police, I really doubt any team will give him another chance.

Does he want to play football yet or is he still intent on trying to act like a thug? If it's the latter I think we can find cheaper guys who'd do that more convincingly.

We've got the inside track on him if we should bring him in..being that Dennis Allen is the coach over there.

Last i heard he was playing RB on the scout team etc etc.

I think it could be low cost-high reward.

The way he was run out of Oakland who is in need of players has to cause his value to drop in the eyes of other teams. He also seems to be more comfortable in a 3-4

We sign him to a mediocre contract and bring him in playing Special Teams for a year learning behind Vilma. Humble him and unleash him nxt year.

Uhm. No. I love the saints and all, but this guy is a peice of trash that the world would be better off without. No way I want him on my team.

I think he's worth a shot. Dude was a star in college and has all of the physical tools. Sooner or later he's going to mature and will be a stud on someone's defense. Wouldn't we like to be the team that he turns his career around with?

23 years old, a ton of untapped potential.

Sign him, let him compete.. if he doesn't work, it's not like we invested a lot anyways.

He just needs the right mentor, he performed fine under Saban. Some people just need to know that they're held accountable for their stunts. I think Ryan and SP could turn this guy around.

Some people act as if the Saints have never had men of questionable characters in our locker room. Or that a single person like that would sabotage the team.

I'd for damn sure give this man a look. Not like we've got a surplus of athletic linebackers here with 3-4 experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom