Roll Call for Those Who Were There (1 Viewer)

634, sitting with strangers, by the end of the first quarter we seems like lifelong friends..a great night in the dome

So jealous.

Sitting in front of the TV by myself.

Crying like a baby.

That and the Sid Bream slide in 1992 are my most exhilarating single game moments ever.

Section 623 with my dad. Punt was blocked on our end. Couldn't see the recovery as they passed below our site line. Remember watching Brees and Payton on the sideline from afar going nuts and seeing the recovery on the jumbotron. My dad is a loud man and I just remember us screaming at each other nose to nose and not being able to hear each others voices. I grew up in North LA. Had only lived in South LA for less than a year when Katrina came through. Bought season tickets right after we signed Reggie. Didn't own anything or have to worry about my livelihood when Katrina came through. Just remember sitting amongst many natives at that game who had been through it and were going through it. Crying, hugging. It's one of the most powerful, emotional moments I've ever experienced in my near 40 years. Now back in North LA, I try to tell people about it but there are no words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom