Roll Call for Those Who Were There (2 Viewers)

SRO all da way up top after entering thru gate F smoking section before the barricades were in place....ahhhh da good ol' days!!!

Yep we were there. Section 521 row 1 seats 5-6

blocked punt was in front of us

Hammernails and I attended. It was one of the most amazing days ever, aside from that blocked punt almost getting us tossed out of the game.

As soon as that block happened, Alex took his nearly fun bottle of beer, jammed his thumb in the top shook the hell out of it and sprayed every one within 10 feet of us. Lol, so many folks were so P'Oed off.

He ended up spending nearly $200 on drinks to bribe all the folks he soaked into not calling security.

During the day, we were offered $2500 a ticket. We laughed it off, like there was any way of that happening lol. Such an amazing day.

I was on the sideline working as part of the oxygen crew for the teams. I was on the Falcons sideline. The beginning of the game was intense with video and U2 playing. Then the blocked punt. I might have had a tear in my eye when it happened. The noise intensified the experience. Btw. The three loudest games I have heard was this game (on sideline), 2010 Vikings NFC (in terace), and 2019 Rams (plaza).

CSB also I was at the earthquake game with my dad sitting in the South end zone sitting on the last row steps as we paid the door guy $20 to get into the game.

Was there with my cuz on row 17 sec 646, terrace. We all had a great time before, during, and after the game then I had to help him hang sheetrock for

a week before going back to Savannah back then. (now living in Corinth Tx)

I was there... don't remember the section since my buddy invited me to go, but let's just say, I was close enough to one of the endzones to jaw w/ Warrick Dunn pre-game as he warmed up, he flipped me the bird after I showed him my Ron Mexico t-shirt I wore under my Bush jersey...

My buddy and I pre-gamed at Gordon Biersch and were a few tables away from Harry Connick Jr. and his Dad, we were able to get a pic w/ him...

My buddy holding up his sign lol... DSC00902.JPG

Last edited:
I bet the TV ratings for tonight's game for the New Orleans market for a REPLAY of a game from over 13 years ago, will be higher than many regular season Ram's games in the Los Angeles market from last year.

Sec 632 row 7

What a great day... Took off work and went down at 9am. Tailgated til 5 then headed up to Dome for festivities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom