Rolling Stones Coming To NOLA ! SuperDome July 14 (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't pay money to see that. The Rolling Stones is one of those bands who sound terrible live, and there so much chicken dance style convulsions I can take from a grandpa.

I wouldn't pay money to see that. The Rolling Stones is one of those bands who sound terrible live, and there so much chicken dance style convulsions I can take from a grandpa.

Really? I guess you have it all figured out. But there will be 70,000 fans in attendance. I don't think they will miss you. Save your money for Katy Perry or someone similar.

Saw them at the Dome during the Voodoo Lounge tour. That was, what? 25 years ago? Granted, I was glad to see them live, but it was underwhelming.

New Orleans has a great deal of sentimental value to the Rollimg Stones as a band, the individual band members, city's rich cultural influence on their music, and the fact that for 6 years, their 1981 gig at the Superdome was the world's largest indoor concert record for a single performance at 87,500 people attending. This Guinness Book of World Records stat stood until Wrestlemania III in Pontiac Silverdome of 93, 177 fans IIRC BROKE it in March, 1987. I don't think that historical significance has ever been lost on the Stones.

Last edited:
Really? I guess you have it all figured out. But there will be 70,000 fans in attendance. I don't think they will miss you. Save your money for Katy Perry or someone similar.

Did I hit a nerve? You ok?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom