Roman Harper's Grey Hair (1 Viewer)

playing next to Sharper has made him wise beyond his years.

What's up with that? It's a shame, hes a young guy. I bet he gets **** in the locker room for it

I'm sure it's better than having a small ____ in the locker room...not to say that I have seen Roman in the nude...this hole I'm digging is getting bigger...Let's just win tomorrow.

psssst.. It was going gray last year. Just no one made a comment about it. it was probably gray before, but not enough to see in pictures.

That being said, maybe being in our secondary the last couple years is like the president. You age a lot from all the stress.

For those who are giving Harper a hard time because of his grey hair, be afraid, be very afraid. Once his neck finds out about this watch out! LOL

Who ever said it was grey/gray is what I am wondering ? It looks like sometimes he has a ton of it and other times he doesn't , I've always thought it was some type of powder or some sort that he probably puts on the inside of his helmet/on top of his head to help dry things up a bit..

I've seen pictures of him with full head of black hair too. So that's what I have always assumed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the products/treatment currently available to cover greying (if one wants to) has just about matured to the point that you can completely hide it within reason.

With thinning/balding, however, there's not much you can do that will truly hide it. So put me in the camp that doesn't feel that bad for him.

You can also cover gray hair with enamel paint, scotch tape, or a werewolf mask.

It's about as convincing.

Clearly his neck has drained up energy from other areas of his body. His hair being the component that suffers. His neck clearly strains his body. Hence the loss of hair color. Thus resulting in the gray hairs. I don't know how long he can keep his neck like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom