Roman Harper's Grey Hair (1 Viewer)

Gumbo WG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up with that? It's a shame, hes a young guy. I bet he gets **** in the locker room for it

why is it a "shame"? Some peeps like grey hair, he might like it, the ladies might like it, lol. Ya never know.

He's young, intelligent, handsome, and a millionaire, I really don't think a little gray hair is any concern for him.

I haven't seen the pictures, post me one.

I guess he doen't care, since rich folks can color it (dye it) any way they want.

Actually, poor folks can do that too.

ddd

He has hair? I must not be able to see because it is blocked by his neck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the products/treatment currently available to cover greying (if one wants to) has just about matured to the point that you can completely hide it within reason.

With thinning/balding, however, there's not much you can do that will truly hide it. So put me in the camp that doesn't feel that bad for him.

He's young, intelligent, handsome, and a millionaire, I really don't think a little gray hair is any concern for him.

why is it a "shame"? Some peeps like grey hair, he might like it, the ladies might like it, lol. Ya never know.

Seriously, I think his hair makes him look distinguished and there's nothing wrong with it. He'll be 27 in December. My ex father-in-law was completely gray by the time he was 25 and he looked fine.

Roman Harper, don't listen to these guys who say you need to color your hair... you just do whatever you want with your hair... including nothing! You look great! :9:

Last edited:
Roman Harper's Neck allows him to regain youth on demand. Clearly, Roman has just lost track of the time and he hasn't adjusted for a couple years or so, as his body (other than The Neck of course) is beginning to age.

They say it is better for your hair to turn grey than turn loose!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom