Roman Harper's Neck vs the World... (1 Viewer)

I'm going to have to go with the mugshot guy - his neck could swallow his head whereas Roman's looks like it would have more trouble accomplishing the same feat.

I know we used to make comments about Roman Harper's massive neck and how it could defeat anything and very few NFL players had a neck anywhere close to Roman's specimen of a neck. Heck, it has its own Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Roman-Harpers-Neck-210537265161/

I randomly found this image in today's news (sadly, it's a mug shot). I think we have a contender for "the neck".

1542305641783.png

1542305717603.png

I still go with Harper.

He must have put his neck on the line!

I'm going to have to go with the mugshot guy - his neck could swallow his head whereas Roman's looks like it would have more trouble accomplishing the same feat.
I don’t know. It’s a close race. They are neck and.... necermind.

Reporter: Coach Payton, how would you describe the injury to Roman Harper in today's game?

CP: I was encouraged that Roman came out with a neck. Listen, he'll be ready to go and if not, we will be judicious in who we put out there.

Reporter: Coach Payton, how would you describe the injury to Roman Harper in today's game?

CP: I was encouraged that Roman came out with a neck. Listen, he'll be ready to go and if not, we will be judicious in who we put out there.

Shenanigans. You can't injure Roman Harper's neck. It injures you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom