Romney, not Huckabee in the lead prior to NH primary. (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I knew he won WY, it was talked about on the news but WY has so few delegates they aren't big news.

OP
OP
Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
granted i haven't paid close attention, but i was surprised, i have heard nothing about WY anywhere. oh well...

mister pc

Reaction score
I wont be surprised if Huckabee comes in 5th in New Hampshire behind McCain, Romney, Rudy, and Paul. Doesnt mean his campaign is in trouble though, Huckabee is still likely to win many southern states.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Wyoming is about the size of Baton Rouge (population) and it only has like 12 delegates.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Most analysts say as long as Huckster is 3rd or 4th he'll stay in the race. 5th would probably sink him (says the analysts).

I say if needed Chuck can carry Huckster to Michigan and South Carolina on his back.

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
I knew he won WY, it was talked about on the news but WY has so few delegates they aren't big news.
No surprise Romney wins this state since he campaigned very hard while many other candidates didn't even visit the state.

Wyoming has 28 delegates not 14; however......

"Wyoming Republicans also paid a price for jumping ahead. The Republican National Committee has slashed half of Wyoming’s 28 national convention delegates. National party leaders similarly penalized Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and South Carolina for moving up the dates of their nomination contests.

RNC rules require the punishment for states that hold their nominating contests earlier than Feb. 5. Iowa, which held caucuses on Thursday, will not be penalized because, technically, the caucuses are not binding on convention delegates. Nevada, which plans to hold its caucuses on Jan. 19, will not be penalized for the same reason."

http://www.timeswv.com/headlinenews/local_story_006014451.html

Brees4prez

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Most analysts say as long as Huckster is 3rd or 4th he'll stay in the race. 5th would probably sink him (says the analysts).

I say if needed Chuck can carry Huckster to Michigan and South Carolina on his back.
haha dang it took my chuck norris joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom