Romney, not Huckabee in the lead prior to NH primary. (1 Viewer)

I knew he won WY, it was talked about on the news but WY has so few delegates they aren't big news.

granted i haven't paid close attention, but i was surprised, i have heard nothing about WY anywhere. oh well...

I wont be surprised if Huckabee comes in 5th in New Hampshire behind McCain, Romney, Rudy, and Paul. Doesnt mean his campaign is in trouble though, Huckabee is still likely to win many southern states.

Wyoming is about the size of Baton Rouge (population) and it only has like 12 delegates.

Most analysts say as long as Huckster is 3rd or 4th he'll stay in the race. 5th would probably sink him (says the analysts).

I say if needed Chuck can carry Huckster to Michigan and South Carolina on his back.

I knew he won WY, it was talked about on the news but WY has so few delegates they aren't big news.

No surprise Romney wins this state since he campaigned very hard while many other candidates didn't even visit the state.

Wyoming has 28 delegates not 14; however......

"Wyoming Republicans also paid a price for jumping ahead. The Republican National Committee has slashed half of Wyoming’s 28 national convention delegates. National party leaders similarly penalized Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and South Carolina for moving up the dates of their nomination contests.

RNC rules require the punishment for states that hold their nominating contests earlier than Feb. 5. Iowa, which held caucuses on Thursday, will not be penalized because, technically, the caucuses are not binding on convention delegates. Nevada, which plans to hold its caucuses on Jan. 19, will not be penalized for the same reason."

http://www.timeswv.com/headlinenews/local_story_006014451.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom