Romney to Drop Out of Race (1 Viewer)

I'm guessing that he suspended his campaign so that he is able to take his delegates to the candidate who offers him the VP position.

This guy wants in office in the worst way but was smart enough to know that he won't be able to do it on his own.

I'm now wondering if he will be offered VP by Huck or McCain. Huck would be smart to do it because he has lost otherwise.

Romney/Hillary worst case.

McCain/Obama best case.

One disaster averted. Let's do it Barack.

I heard that by suspending his campaign he gets to keep any additional contributions and use that money to offset the loan(s) he has made to his campaign. Apparently some of the money he was spending on his campaign is being (re)classified as loans.

I don't have a link...I heard it from a talking head on one of the news programs during lunch.

>>Maybe Ron Paul might wake up and smell the roses and dedecate his money to an independant platform (as he has no shot as a Republican).

Apparently he has been hording quite a bit of it and may well have enough in the pot to pull that off. I think he can get 5-10% of the vote in the General. I'm still hoping to vote for the Jew this year though :covri: (Assuming here that a guy with the last name "Paul" isn't actually Jewish).

bloomberg_michael.jpg

I don't know what Ron Paul is going to do. However we are hoping to get some of the Romney mormon supporters. They are very strong believers in the constitution.

Whatever Dr. Paul decides to do I will support him =) I'm sure you guys probably knew that. If your in Metairie check out the skies along Veterans Saturday the 9th when the primary is held here.

We'll also be sign waving and such.

But nightmare scenario of McCain v. Hillary the Great still looms.

Which pales in comparison to Romney v. Clinton

Romney out is good news in its own right, imo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom