Romo chokes again! (1 Viewer)

1 and done! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

1 and done! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

It's what Wade Phillips does best (0-4 in the playoffs as head coach).

Romo didn't choke. He ran for his life and improvised quite abit. I never really believed him to be a good QB but now I do. The pick at the end was desperation. I can see where he is easy to not like so I see where you guys are coming from.

Too bad the Patriots didn't lose too.

Attachments

• simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
    simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 581
wow...in that game...i think i discovered that my hatred for the Cowboys is like almost as equal as my hatred for the Falcons.... I looooved that game. Great end.. So sick of freaking Tony Romo.... I cannot STAND that tool. Did ya'll see how frustrated he got....It was great.

As much as I would like to hang it on Romo, I don't think it was his fault today. Nevertheless, I LOVE it when the Cowboys lose.

That Choke brought a tear to my eye.. Tears of Joy rolling down my face.. However Romo would make a fantastic QB someday.. But all the Talk about him being the next coming before the season started was just too much and just built up a lot of hatred for him..

One and Done and Romo screwed it all up, he scrambled better than he use to though, but he held on to balls he could have thrown a way and the one he managed to throw away became a grounding call so clearly he's still in learning stages.
The Bulk of the blame can go to his Lineman and receivers too many Droppies and Penalties.

Howie said at the half that the Giants wouldn't be able to keep pace with Dallas and the long sustained drives. The D for NY really stepped up. Happy for a Manning, and it's not Peyton!

Well, Im rooting for the Packers now. I feel they have the best chance to beat the Pats. (not saying that they can do it, just think they have a better chance than the Giants)
I could however see Grant running wild on the Pats D. I know, I know, one more game before the Superbowl. lol

Howie said at the half that the Giants wouldn't be able to keep pace with Dallas and the long sustained drives. The D for NY really stepped up. Happy for a Manning, and it's not Peyton!

Everybody voted against Giants which made me cheer for Giants even more, No one gave them a chance, i felt like i was watching the saints during their Division title run, no one wanted us in the playoffs or expected us to be there, and when we finally got to the post season we were suppose to be one and done and the fairy tale season (as they called it) should end in a one and done game.

That would have made it a perfect weekend for me :D

Yeah, I probably would have skipped watching the Superbowl for the first time if it would have been the Patriots vs. Cowboys. I am kind of hoping for a Chargers vs. Packers Superbowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom