Romo out 6-10 Weeks (1 Viewer)

I would take the cardinals line in a heartbeat. Problem is that no one talks about them because they aren't in the nfc east anymore. Not only do they abuse the cowgirls they also would steal their lunch money. The girls line is top 10 but far from the top.

I brought up the 90s line because that was a truly great OLINE. This one has done nothing to merit that consideration except to have talking heads tell us how great it is.

Well, that's one opinion.

Here are some numbers that don't back it up.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-this-season/

Well, that's one opinion.

Here are some numbers that don't back it up.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-this-season/

Sorry but PFF is strictly for entertainment. That site is a joke overall. I like reading their stuff but they have absolutely no clue as to what play was called or what the scheme on the play was supposed to be.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Jerry Jones owns the dang thing.

If our coaches ever start making decisions based off PFF then I will agree that they need to go.

Think about this. For years media have been telling us that the cowgirls have the best set of skill players and OLINE in football but yet they never really scare anyone. Heck I was offered DEZ for Cooks tonight in a fantasy keeper league and I laughed. Anyone that follows numbers knows that the cowgirls are by far the most overrated team in the league.

3 pro bowlers on Cowboys line. It's still hard to argue they not the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3 pro bowlers on Cowboys line. It's still hard to argue they not the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Colston never made a pro bowl. Are you seriously going to use that argument. Pro bowl is nothing more than players listening to the talking heads. Players do listen to the media more than they give on.

He's from Haughton, right outside of Shreveport/Bossier City. They always broadcast the Cowboys games over the Saints games there. That part of La. want's to be part of Texas soooo bad. I hated when I lived there, it was the only place I lived where I could't catch Saints games. It did serve to solidify and fortify my hate for all things Cowboys though.

Imagine, living in La and having to watch Cowboys games when the Saints are playing. It was torture. And just plain WRONG on so many levels.

I've always said anything north of Alexandria is southern Arkansas. I guess west of Ruston is East Texas

I grew up a Saints fan and therefore hating the Cowboys. As a Cowboy hater I naturally rooted against them. But during the Super Bowl in 2009 all the Cowboys fans I know said if it couldn't be them they wanted the Saints to win.

IN training camp, the Cowboys came out for the first time with the families of the police shootings, a classy move. I now longer root against them, just still can't say I root for them.

El Caliente said that Terrance Williams was a low end #1 wr because when Dez went out last season Williams stepped up and performed like a low end #1 wr. If your chocking on something maybe you need some water to wash down all that salt.

Terrance Williams is a mid tier 2. Stop letting the media dictate what you think by their agenda pushing messages.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom