Romo out 6-10 Weeks (1 Viewer)

If he performs well, keep playing Dak.

Hope Romo's recovery goes well. Dude just can't catch a break.

When I first heard about Romo's injury my first thought was this has to be the end of the road for his Dallas career. I don't think it matters what Prescott does. With that offensive line and the weapons on offense, they need to put their eggs in another basket, besides Romo's.

Cowboys are suddenly in a tough spot at QB. Even if they feel good about the play of Prescott, they've got to be in the market now, having lost Moore and Romo for some duration of the regular season.

Dallas doesn't seem afraid to run the wheels of Zeke, either. Run the ball 30 times, let Dak throw a handful.

At some point he has to consider retirement. Is this is third broken back? Kinda feel bad for him, still hate the cowboys, but feel bad,

Yup. Romo should have a talk with Aikman and think about getting out while he is still reasonably healthy and able to lead a normal life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, I thought he was in no pain and was fine?

This is why you never take the word of the players/coaches seriously.

Luke McCown and a 7th for Leary..... Luke is actually probably capable of being an effective starter behind that monster line...

You're going to go into a game with a Rookie QB who's looked good in the preseason and no backup.... Sorry but Rookies usually come down to earth once teams start game planning for them. Luke would do well in an offense where he's got plenty of time to throw, a run game to rely on and he can stare down Dez Bryant all day long...

Luke McCown and a 7th for Leary..... Luke is actually probably capable of being an effective starter behind that monster line...

There's like a 40% chance of us being awful anyway so if Brees.does get hurt I'd rather suck with Grayson than McCown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom