Ron Paul appears to have had a stroke today (1 Viewer)

It's a tough video to watch. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I won't watch the video but from the article, it sounds like it was his left side affected and that appears to be his left arm raised in the photo. That's a really good sign (no paralysis).

He likely had a TIA (transient ischemic attack) which is stroke-like symptoms that resolve within 24 hours. Need to watch blood pressure and cholesterol.

Glad he is well. Strokes are tough.

He likely had a TIA (transient ischemic attack) which is stroke-like symptoms that resolve within 24 hours. Need to watch blood pressure and cholesterol.

Glad he is well. Strokes are tough.
Looked this up and it may be just that given his presumed recovery. I hope so at least. Ever since he came to national prominence with his presidential run I've always respected Ron. I don't agree or align with his particular political stances but he always struck me as a very genuine, sweet, kind man. Salud to Ron.

Looked this up and it may be just that given his presumed recovery. I hope so at least. Ever since he came to national prominence with his presidential run I've always respected Ron. I don't agree or align with his particular political stances but he always struck me as a very genuine, sweet, kind man. Salud to Ron.

It's sad that there are so few that are genuine and sad that people can't respect those are even when they dont agree with them

I remember some years ago a Canadian politician said some nasty things about America. When the press got on her, she basically said that she shouldn't have been so crass but stood by her opinion. I respected that even if I didn't care for what she said

great guy, who wants greats things for the usa. we may not agree with his wants, but no way can you ignore his passion towards making a better world.

It's sad that there are so few that are genuine and sad that people can't respect those are even when they dont agree with them

I remember some years ago a Canadian politician said some nasty things about America. When the press got on her, she basically said that she shouldn't have been so crass but stood by her opinion. I respected that even if I didn't care for what she said

I think most people are pretty good about showing respect for people who earn that respect, regardless of their differing opinion on things. How those people conduct themselves and treat others usually outweighs any ideological differences.

great guy, who wants greats things for the usa. we may not agree with his wants, but no way can you ignore his passion towards making a better world.

I think you need to define who "we" are. For Libertarian minded people, Ron Paul was/is the perfect candidate.

Personally, I think Ron Paul is on the All American, 10 time Pro Bowl Team, MVP , All Decade Team, and first ballot Hall of Fame Team. This is the one guy that gave me hope, that the America I believed in, was still alive.

It appears after this Covid pandemic, our blood lines to our brains have been disrupted. Ron Paul is like the canary in the coal mine. Keep Ron Paul alive. God bless Ron Paul!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom