Ron Rivera declares Panthers offensive line a “catastrophe” (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
“It’s about as catastrophe as you can get,” Rivera said Monday, via Bill Voth of Black and Blue Review.

But take a deep breath for a second, and let’s recap how the Panthers got to a spot where left guard Andrew Norwell was the only intended starter at his position by the end of the game.

Left tackle Michael Oher went on injured reserve after his concussions symptoms persisted after eight weeks. All-Pro Center Ryan Kalil was inactive because of a shoulder injury, and didn’t even make the trip meaning he won’t play Sunday at Seattle.

So as they’ve done previously this year, they moved right tackle Mike Remmers to left tackle, brought Daryl Williams off the bench to play right tackle and plugged center Gino Gradkowski in the middle.

But then Williams injured his knee, forcing Pro Bowl right guard Trai Turner to move to right tackle, with utility man Chris Scott plugging in his spot. Then Gradkowski aggravated his knee injury, forcing recent practice squad call-up Tyler Larsen into the middle.

Ron Rivera declares Panthers offensive line a

All this, and they play at the Seahawks next, in primetime.

NnoGhN1.gif

Good. That's just the justification Cam Newton needs to mail it in. His coach just gave him license to pout about his terrible plight for the rest of the season. I love it.

this pleases me, as long as they win enough to not get a shot at Fournette. he would be terrifying in that offense and i don't want to have to hate him.

As much as I hate to say it though, we need them to actually improve. They can do us a HUGE favor for our playoff hopes if they can beat the falcons AND redskins!!! (they can lose to Seattle and the rest of their games for all I care)

We would be in such great shape had we won that game in Carolina. All we needed was that one last stop.....so sad.

I think they are suffering from automotive troubles.

Specifically the Cam shaft.

I mean he is stealing money from the Panthers organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom