N/S Ron Rivera raises over $30K in yard sale of Panthers stuff (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is actually pretty amazing that he did this for the Humane Society. I wish him luck in Washington. He's going to need it for sure.

This is actually pretty amazing that he did this for the Humane Society. I wish him luck in Washington. He's going to need it for sure.

Love this story!!!! Can you imagine 3000 peeps wandering around your yard, looking for something to buy! ?

Yard sales are exhausting!!! Just awesome that they decided to put all of that time & energy into giving back to the community. Also, love reading that they got the idea from Reid’s wife! ???

Cam Newton, Luke Kueckly & Greg Olsen also donated items to help out the cause. ??

Love this story!!!! Can you imagine 3000 peeps wandering around your yard, looking for something to buy! ?

Yard sales are exhausting!!! Just awesome that they decided to put all of that time & energy into giving back to the community. Also, love reading that they got the idea from Reid’s wife! ???

Cam Newton, Luke Kueckly & Greg Olsen also donated items to help out the cause. ??

I went to Anne Rice’ garage sale from her property at Napoleon and Prytania. She had everything from a baby grand piano (asking 60,000) to .50 cassette tapes. It was kind of hilarious. I bought a couple of small things but mostly I just wanted to walk around the property (one of the last Lestat books was based on the property).

I went to Anne Rice’ garage sale from her property at Napoleon and Prytania. She had everything from a baby grand piano (asking 60,000) to .50 cassette tapes. It was kind of hilarious. I bought a couple of small things but mostly I just wanted to walk around the property (one of the last Lestat books was based on the property).
I wish I could have gone to that one!

I honestly kinda hope (now that he's out of the NFC South) that me makes the Redskins a decent team, just to spit in the Panthers Organization's face.They did him dirty.

The dude gave them more than a few good seasons, gave them what was likely the best QB in their existence, and even took them to the Superbowl, alongside having three straight division-winning seasons. I don't care if there were internal conflicts or if he was having a few bad seasons. If you're going to fire one of the better (best?) HC's the team has ever had, then at least give him the respect of firing him at the end of the season.

My buddy's cousin lived at 4th and Coliseum in the same area. When Donna and her husband divorced, they sold the home to Sandra Bullock. We visited in 2006 and 2007, and with neighbors like John Goodman and Trent Reznor, I'd have stopped in to any yard sale :hihi:

I've often wondering how much it would cost to have an entire yard have garbage hauled away......now I know.....30k. ;)

j/k That's awesome that he did that.

I wish I was rich.

I would have bought all of it so the money goes to a good cause then I'd have the biggest bonfire that $30K worth of Panthers junk could buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom