Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road (1 Viewer)

9699b90e1fddd9eebf877ba373677ae0.jpg

Honest question: what does he mean by they asked for certain things to help them out and didn't get any of them? Does he mean they asked for certain scheduling favors? Is that something the NFL routinely does, entertain scheduling requests? That could be viewed as asking for a competitive advantage, no?

I do think I remember reading an article where teams might alert the NFL of certain dates that wouldn't work out for home games, as in some stadiums share parking with other sports stadiums or there may be another big event in town that would cause undue traffic concerns, but "to help us out" sounds like asking for an advantage. :idunno:

He's complaining about his team's schedule meanwhile the team he is set to play this week (SF) is making a full cross country trip to play at noon after playing an extra-late Monday night game. Get over it Ron.

Carolina is quickly treading into the Atlanta/Dallas zone for me.

Just imagine how whiny he'd be if Cam actually got tested for the head shots he receives. With how he rolls around after being hit he either needs to be tested or sent to a European soccer team to do the flop and whine routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we can win this division this season. Us complaining about him complaining sounds even worse. If we were in a position of superiority (in this division) our complaining about Ron would sound less like sour grapes, and more like constructive criticism.

I guess we didn't ask for certain things to help us like no 4th down calls to declare the game

You had the opportunity to basically replay the Super Bowl, at (likely) the healthiest you'll be all season to make a statement you're the better team now.

That sounds like a solid opener to me.

I hope we can win this division this season. Us complaining about him complaining sounds even worse. If we were in a position of superiority (in this division) our complaining about Ron would sound less like sour grapes, and more like constructive criticism.

The difference is that our coach, no matter what happens, doesn't whine and complain. Even when he has every right to.

Rivera is not quite Jim Harbaugh, but he's close. He's always whining about something on the field or to the media.

You don't have to be in a position of superiority to point that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom