Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
“We asked for certain things to help us out. We didn’t get any of it. So I’m disappointed, let’s be honest. I’ve got a group of men in there that have done nothing but do the things that we’ve asked for the last five years. It’s been a battle to get to where we are and sometimes I feel disrespected.”

Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road | ProFootballTalk

Poor guy, just think if his QB felt like picking up the ball he may could have opened at home.

You would think he would be ready to go play that game to get revenge. You know, to show the world that the loss was a fluke.

Oh well, just glad they lost. Again.

"we asked for certain things too help us out"... Pathetic. You get what you're given.

What did he expect? A home game against Cleveland every week?

CryBaby-11.png

"Ask for certain things to help us out"???

Mike Nugent missed a gimme 27 yard FG two years ago, which helped them win the division with a 7-8-1 record. The refs let Luke mug Gronk, in the end zone, on the final drive on a Monday night game. The refs let Thomas Davis "target" Jimmy Graham how many times on prime time. The refs threw flags multiple times when Cam "flopped". Should I continue? Who (as a coach) says this kind of stuff? Man I wish that guy would have gotten canned 3 years ago.

“We asked for certain things to help us out. We didn’t get any of it. So I’m disappointed, let’s be honest. I’ve got a group of men in there that have done nothing but do the things that we’ve asked for the last five years. It’s been a battle to get to where we are and sometimes I feel disrespected.”

Ron Rivera still complaining about having to open the season on road | ProFootballTalk

Poor guy, just think if his QB felt like picking up the ball he may could have opened at home.

You would think he would be ready to go play that game to get revenge. You know, to show the world that the loss was a fluke.

Oh well, just glad they lost. Again.

Did I miss something? Since when is the Super Bowl loser entitled to open the season at home? Is this a thing that I just wasn't aware of?

And regardless, it comes off as such whining! Poor Ron Rivera had to suffer all off season thinking about how the Broncos defense destroyed Cam... Whatever!

The fact that your QB flosses his teeth on the sidelines during games should probably be a bigger concern

Panthers have to have the "disrespected" angle to get motivated.
It's a pretty lame viewpoint to take riverboat runt.....

Panthers have to have the "disrespected" angle to get motivated.
It's a pretty lame viewpoint to take riverboat runt.....

I request that you don't even say the word riverboat. This dude goes for a couple of fourth downs, to save his job, and he gets that gambling nickname?
When he calls an onside kick, after halftime, in a Super Bowl, then he could get a nickname like that.

Having an opportunity to rematch the team that beat you in the Super Bowl immediately afterward and complaining that its unfair shows that you clearly know who the better team was and is. Guess you can't dock him points for being honest.

Should the league have forced Denver to play the game in Carolina to reward them for winning SB 50?

Sounds like ol' Riverboat doesn't know how the scheduling formula works.

This is the Broncos' home schedule this year...

Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Colts
Texans
Patriots
Falcons

Now which of those games would've drawn better network ratings as the opener than a Super Bowl rematch? The Brady-less Patriots? He should feel honored America wanted to watch his team get the brakes beaten off them again.

Two years ago we had to play on Sunday Night and then travel to play in Carolina four days later. Meanwhile, Carolina had a home game that Sunday and then got to stay at home for the Thursday night game. And we still managed to beat them.

Suck it up and shut up, Ron.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom