Ron Torbert and his crew this week in Seattle (1 Viewer)

Doesn't matter anymore, every crew is equally incompetent from what I have seen... just depends on when and where they are incompetent...

The fact that the "Gazillion Dollar NFL" doesn't employ full time Officials that can be held accountable by performance, tells you all you need to know... The NFL wants this level of incompetency as a buffer for being solely liable for this garbage. (I.e. They need a 2nd party scapegoat)

This will not change until NFL officials become Full time NFL Only Employees, that are held accountable for the decisions and calls they make by the NFL.

Amen.

Preach it.

Somebody above asked what kind of unusual missed call or rules interpretation will it be this week. My guess is a lingering penalty on a touchdown so that the play is called back. Never seen it before but it is in the rule book (12-3-1) Bonus for this one is that it is a unsportsmanlike conduct so that they can disqualify the player as well.

imagine Cam gets another scoop and score, the whole defense goes into the endzone and celebrate and they all get ejected. :penalty:

So, we get this congress of baboons and a lady as a set of refs this week. I did not post it that way on my board when I posted the viewing and refs...but feel it is most correct. As far as having full time refs for the nFl, I think it would accentuate the steering that is already done for the most part that you see pretty much. They missed a helmet to helmet on RW last weekend that was clear as all heck and one ref is assigned to watch the Qb from what i was told. Repeat offender from what I gather from my board. I dunno. Probably a fine tomorrow on him. I just hope for no injuries on both sides and a fair game with as little interruption from the zebras as possible. Commercials because of them is killing the game. He he he

So, we get this congress of baboons and a lady as a set of refs this week. I did not post it that way on my board when I posted the viewing and refs...but feel it is most correct. As far as having full time refs for the nFl, I think it would accentuate the steering that is already done for the most part that you see pretty much. They missed a helmet to helmet on RW last weekend that was clear as all heck and one ref is assigned to watch the Qb from what i was told. Repeat offender from what I gather from my board. I dunno. Probably a fine tomorrow on him. I just hope for no injuries on both sides and a fair game with as little interruption from the zebras as possible. Commercials because of them is killing the game. He he he

I just want a cleanly officiated game for once. whomever wins, let it be because they were the better team and not because of a disgruntled footlocker employee.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom