Ronde Barber (1 Viewer)

Is there any color man ( not play by play ) that Saints fans like?

Just a question.:idunno:

Yeah, Zach and Deuce. The rest of the national media can kick rocks!

Maybe I should have clarified color man on TV..............................it just seems that no matter what team covers the Saints someone doesn't like them.

Myself personally I like Tony Romo because he just enjoys the game no matter what teams are playing.

This entire game is terrible, every second play they get the wrong player name, the wrong field position (like 4th & 6 right after a pass interference call?!) and more....really amateur today

Maybe I should have clarified color man on TV..............................it just seems that no matter what team covers the Saints someone doesn't like them.

Myself personally I like Tony Romo because he just enjoys the game no matter what teams are playing.

Love Romo. I think he is the best color guy in the business. I can see the color guys who used to play be biased with their old teams. that is understandable. but if Barber could go the entire game without giving the Saints proper credit he would. Probably goes back to his Bucs days.

I forgot about Romo. I imagine that most of the Whodat nation would have high regard for Romo, because he calls it as he sees it. Romo also doesn’t sneak diss or low key throw shade on the Saints as well. Romo gets my approval, however the rest of the media can take a hike.

I forgot about Romo. I imagine that most of the Whodat nation would have high regard for Romo, because he calls it as he sees it. Romo also doesn’t sneak diss or low key throw shade on the Saints as well. Romo gets my approval, however the rest of the media can take a hike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom