Rookie Jersey Numbers? (1 Viewer)

More jersey numbers in here. Alontae Taylor will wear #27. I find it interesting that they list Jordan Jackson as a DT. I was under the impression that he would start off as a DE.

Speaking of rookies, I don't recall but did they ever allow any updates on rookie minicamp to the media?

More jersey numbers in here. Alontae Taylor will wear #27. I find it interesting that they list Jordan Jackson as a DT. I was under the impression that he would start off as a DE.

A couple of interesting names on that ā€œtry outā€ list šŸ¤”

John Chenal, FB, Wisconsin: Wisconsin uses the old-school traditional FB in their smash-mouth offense, and thatā€™s exactly what Chenal is. 6ā€™2, 260lbs and was rated a top 2 FB in this class by just about every ā€œexpertā€. I love FBs, so Iā€™m rooting for the kid.

Trey Ragas, RB: Ragas spent last year with the Raiders after going undrafted from the Ragin Cajuns. Heā€™s a power RB, but apparently got pushed out in Vegasā€™ crowded backfield. He returns to Louisiana and gets a tryout.

Hmmm. UL and NOLA native Trey Ragas is on the tryout list. The Raiders had him on their practice squad last season. It's a long shot, but fingers crossed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom