Rookie League (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Toxic Optimist
Reaction score
So I am in a league that mandates you draft and start 1 rookie every week. 1/2 PPR standard scoring 16 roster spots 3 WR flex + IDP. Who is the must draft rookie?

Thoughts and feedback appreciated.

I was able to get him in a couple leagues.

1st league:
18-team dynasty league. I traded DeAndre Hopkins, Jared Cook for Chase,/2021 2.4 and 4.4.

2nd league:
16-team dynasty money league. My first year in the league, I inherited the 1st overall pick and was QB needy with only Drew Lock as my QB. I traded Jonathan Taylor/Darius Leonard for Pick 1.2/Devin White. Now that I had picks 1 and 2, I got the GM who had Burrow to agree to a 1 for 1 swap of Burrow for Lawrence. Then I drafted Chase at 1 and Lawrence at 2 and flipped Lawrence for Burrow.

3rd league:
32-team dynasty/contract league. This was the league that I started, but I handed it over to a team of commissioners since I don't have the time to run it. I attempted to trade into the top of the first, but had no luck. Then tried to trade with the GM who drafted Chase, but he's in a rebuild and needed a guy like Chase. After a lot of thought and the fact that this league is a 53-man roster team with 10 offense, 11 defense, 1 K and 1 P where IDPs actually have value, I decided to trade Kamara. You can overcome not having a stud RB if you are strong in other places. So I offered up Kamara and he bit. I ended up trading Kamara/Dissly for Chase/Derrick Brown/2021 4.20/2021 5.5/2022 2nd. Now my receiving corps is MT, Chase, Jefferson, DPJ, Callaway and a few others with Burrow as my QB.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom