Rookie news (1 Viewer)

I love Colston and Addai, but I think Bush has far more potential than both of them.

Exactly. Even Jacob Hester would look great running behind Indy's offensive line.

Jacob Hester is a beast. Give the dude his props. :D

Marvin Harrison = 1 catch for 8 yards... maybe got a little too much attention from the defense.

Jacob Hester is a beast. Give the dude his props. :D

Riiiiight...

Marvin Harrison = 1 catch for 8 yards... maybe got a little too much attention from the defense.

Yeah, they played to shut down the pass and got schooled on the run.

Teams come out and play to shut down our run and make us pass.

It's interesting really. I wonder why they come out and drop 7 on us and try to play the pass so we can run wild?

Either way, the Saints and Colts are not one-dimensional. If you shut down one unit, you will get schooled by the other unless you're packing a defense like the Ravens where you can just play base packages and shut down everything...

Last edited:
Hester is a good football player. You can't deny that.

Keiland Williams should get more carries though. He is way better than any other RB LSU has.

I'm sorry, I love the Tigers, but we don't have any beast running backs this year....

Keiland will be a beast when he gets more chances. He got in late so when he gets more comfortable and has a year in the workout program he will be big time.

Any RB that is in the Indy offense will look terrific. They are in the secondary before a defender is able to touch them. Look at Edge this year versus the last several years. His skills haven't deteriorated, his holes have...

It was a joke guys. Saints made the right pick in Bush. He just wasn't prepared like Addai was in College.

Addai looked like a beast against that eagles 'D' who gave up 150 yards. 200 yards rushing to Titans, and 150 to washington, and another 200 to Jax.

Yeah the fact that Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne play for the Colts does nothing to open up the Colts running game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom