Rookie of the week: VOTE FOR COLSTON! (merged again) (1 Viewer)

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Remember, you can vote up to 10 times. Take 3 minutes and send in a few votes for Colston. Other teams' fans will be rallying support for their guys too (and as a result, sometimes the guy with the best performance doesn't always win). Colston deserves it, so lets support him!

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/vote

I'm in..... Colston has to be my favorite player. Who doesn't like his story and his style of play?

Seriously, they should not take him name down. I mean this cat is up there every week! ANd to think people looked at me like I was crazy when I was begging for the Saints to draft him in Rd 4!

Done!! I think Colston has the size and speed to be like A. Bolden or T.O. but hopefully w/ out the ATTITUDE of T.O.

I had to vote for Vince Young. The guy completed 7 passes and had an amazing 87 yards passing. Not to mention had 44 yards rushing. Normally this would be less than average numbers but he was playing the brutal Texans defense which was only allowing 440 yards per game coming into the weekend.

I had to vote for Vince Young. The guy completed 7 passes and had an amazing 87 yards passing. Not to mention had 44 yards rushing. Normally this would be less than average numbers but he was playing the brutal Texans defense which was only allowing 440 yards per game coming into the weekend.

:lol: great post

already becoming one of my favorites on the team(next to Joe) got a steal in him!

Colston is unbelieveable! He knows how to catch and hold on to the ball...and score touchdowns. Great player. I would like to see a few more plays designed with Colston and Horn together. Put Bush and Deuce in the backfield and the defense would have no idea what to do. Saints ROCK!

I voted for Colston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom